International Conferences and Seminars Invited (2001- ):
1) T. Nagamura, Ultrafast All-Optical Modulation by Composite Polymer Guided Wave Mode, Plenary lecture, PL-2,
The 12th International Symposium on
Advanced Organic Photonics (ISAOP-12),
2) T. Nagamura, Supramolecular control of ultrafast photoresponses for molecular photonics, 2011 East Asian Symposium on Molecular Electronics Materials, International Conference Center, Jeju Island, Korea, April 29, 2011.
3) T. Nagamura, Supramolecular control of
electron transfer dynamics with nanocavities for ultrafast molecular photonics,
Nanoscience Seminar, Bio21 Institute,
4) T. Nagamura, Molecular control and
photonics application of ultrafast photoinduced and back electron transfer
reactions, Plenary lecture, The 7th
Korea-Japan Symposium on Frontier Photoscience,
5) T. Nagamura, How to
control photons with polymer thin films?, Université Bordeaux 1,
6) T. Nagamura, Ultrafast all-optical image
processing based on molecular photoresponses in guided wave mode geometry, The
6th Korea-Japan Joint Symposium on Frontier Photoscience,
7) T. Nagamura, Bio-nano-opto fusion by DNA
ultrathin films in SPR geometry, International Symposium at
8) T. Nagamura, Advanced polymer thin films for photonics and imaging, KJF International Conference on Organic Materials for Electronics and Photonics (KJF-ICOMEP), Jeju Island, Korea, August 24, 2009.
9) T. Nagamura, Molecular control of ultrafast photoresponses in the visible to near infrared region, Kyudai International Symposium on Photo and Supramolecular Chemistry, Hakozaki, Fukuoka, March 7, 2009.
10) T. Nagamura, Photoresponsive polymers
for optical information processing, chemical sensing and evaluation of
molecular motions, Keynote lecture,
The 30th Australasian Polymer Symposium,
11) T. Nagamura, Ultrafast photoresponses
of polymer thin films and some applications of confined light, International
Symposium on Polymer Physics,
12) T. Nagamura, Ultrafast dynamics,
characterization, and applications of polymer films for all-optical modulation
in the near infrared region, 236th ACS National Meeting, Colloid
Symposium in Memory of Janos Fendler,
13) T. Nagamura, Ultrafast photoresponses
of photoelectrochromic polymers and photonic application in guided wave
14) T. Nagamura, Advanced polymers for optical information processing, Kyushu University Global COE Program An Interdisciplinary Chemistry Course for Doctoral Students, Science for Future Molecular Systems, Fukuoka, October 2007.
15) T. Nagamura, Polymer thin films for
photonics and electronics, Plenary
lecture, Korea-Japan Joint Forum on Organic Materials for Electronics and
16) T. Nagamura, Polymers for imaging and
sensing applications, Plenary lecture,
The 2nd Yeungnam-Kyushu University International Joint Symposium on Graduate
School Education Program & Advanced Display Material/Devices,
17) T. Nagamura, Novel polymers showing absorption changes due to single electron transfer between ion pairs and their photonic applications in guided wave geometry, Special lecture(2) for the Wilsmore Award, Department of Chemistry, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia, August 30, 2007.
18) T. Nagamura, Organic, inorganic and natural nanomaterials for achieving specific functionality, Special lecture(1) for the Wilsmore Award, Department of Chemistry, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia, August 23, 2007.
19) T. Nagamura, Molecular photonics;
Materials and devices, 1st Joint FUKUOKA/BORDEAUX Conference,
20) T. Nagamura, Advanced Materials and Devices for Ultrafast Molecular Photonics, International Symposium on Display Materials and Processes 2006 KIChE Spring Meeting, Plenary lecture, Daegu, Republic of Korea, (2006.4).
21) T. Nagamura, Materials and Devices for
Molecular Photonic Image Processing, Photonics 2005: Nanophotonics,
Biophotonics and Optoelectronic Polymer Systems, American Chemical Society
22) T. Nagamura, Materials and devices for ultrafast molecular photonics, 5724-01 (Keynote presentation), The International Society for Optical Engineering, Photonics West, Organic Photonic Materials and Devices VII, SESSION 1: Molecular Photonics, San Jose, USA (2005.1).
23) T. Nagamura: Molecular photonics for Ultrafast All-Optical Processing and High Performance Chemical Sensing, Plenary lecture, 22-I, Korea-Japan Joint Forum 2004 Organic Materials for Electronics and Photonics, Naha, Okinawa, Japan (2004.11).
24) T. Nagamura, Materials and devices for ultrafast
molecular photonic image processing, The 6th International Symposium on
Functional π-Electron Systems, Plenary
25) T. Nagamura: Molecular photonics for sensing and
image processing, International Mini-Symposium on Nano-Photonics,
26) T. Nagamura, A. Naito, I. Yoshida: Ultrafast-all-optical
control of reflectance by photoinduced complex refractive index changes in
guided mode thin films, XXIth International Conference on Photochemistry,
27) T. Nagamura: Ultrafast molecular photonics by
guided mode geometry, 6 th Mediterranean Workshop and Topical Meeting
"Novel Optical Materials and Applications" NOMA 2003,
28) T. Nagamura: Materials and devices for molecular photonics, Korea-Japan Joint Forum 2002 (KJF2002), Organic Materials for Electronics and Photonics, O-10I, Sendai, Japan (2002.10).
29) T. Nagamura: Ultrafast molecular photonics for all-optical data processing, International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials, C-5-1, Nagoya, Japan (2002.9).
30) T. Nagamura: Ultrafast Molecular Photonics:
Materials and Devices, International Workshop on Nanotechnology and NICE
31) T. Nagamura: Ultrafast molecular photonics materials and devices, The 14th Annual Meeting of the IEEE Lasers & Electro-Optic Society, TuDD1, San Diego, CA, USA (2001.11).
32) T. Nagamura: All-optical molecular photonics for
ultrafast parallel processing, International Symposium on Organic Electronic
and Photonic Materials and Devices (ISEP'01), W-7,